July 23, 2011
Today I attended the house blessing of some family friends. Although they have lived in this house for over a year, it is only now that they're having it blessed because their parents are home from the US. This is the little statuette that gave me quite a scare one evening when I was visiting. It caught my eye on the ground beside the gate - I thought it was a dwende! It doesn't look so scary in the sunlight.

LOL!!! Matatakot din ako sa gabi nyan.
ReplyDeleteSis unang tingin ko din sa picture natakot ako! Haha.. And maliwanag ang picture mo ha.. KAsi it reminds me of the movie The Haunting..Have you seen it? ganyan halos ang itsura nung mga statue ng mga bata dun sa hunted house. Tapos gumagalaw/nagsasalita yung mga statue kaya ayun, nakakatakot talaga.
ReplyDeleteNo, I haven't seen it. Now I don't want to - mag nightmares ako! hehehe....
ReplyDeleteMukha ngang scary siya sa dilim. :D
ReplyDelete