Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 281 - The Day I had an Afternoon Beer

October 8, 2011

Weng treated us to gelato at Missy Bon Bon. I chose the San Mig Light flavor. It has the slightly bitter beer tang but actually tasted more like honey.

4 comments:

  1. Sis interesting that you chose that flavor when I just read your comment on my blog na you're not a big drinker too. Curious tuloy ako what made you choose that flavor. :) This also reminds me of this one episode of House where sa bachelor party of one of the doctors dun, si House ang nag-organized and he had tubs of ice creams with different flavors of alcoholic drinks like scotch, whiskey, rum etc. Galing.. Dun ko lang din nalaman na possible pala yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just curious and wanted to try it once because it stood out among all the usual chocolates, strawberries, etc. Next time I'm trying Toblerone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer-flavored gelato? Huh. Now that's new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!!! Meron palang ganyang flavor.

    ReplyDelete