Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 284 - The Day I Curled Up with a Book and Hot Choco


October 11, 2011

No cityscape shot today due to Bagyo Ramon. I wasn't able to go out because of the flooding outside our house (the new raised road and filled-up canal in our street meant all the water drained into our yard). It was a perfect excuse to curl up with a book and hot chocolate, and I finally finished The Son of Neptune today. 

Oh, The Lost Hero under my mug is just a prop - I didn't think my cellphone, where the e-book of The Son of Neptune is stored, would make as cute a photo. hehe...

3 comments:

  1. Late na ko sa balita pero natuloy pala talaga si Ramon. Kaya pala maulan ulan din dito sa amin. Akala ko ITCZ lang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a low pressure area. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like curl up with a book ang hot mug days. :) I hope you and your family are okay, though.

    ReplyDelete