Thursday, January 27, 2011

026 - The Day I Ignored Jane

January 26, 2011

This book has been on a wishlist for so long, and I finally receive it from Tita Pearl as a gift last Christmas. I haven't gotten around to reading it yet (although I have read some of Jane Austen's novels separately) because I keep getting distracted by other books. I keep it by my bed anyway, for when the mood strikes me.

3 comments:

  1. This is weird but I also requested this from our family. I said I wanted the complete novel of Jane Austen despite having completed her books separately. I was so happy when I received it as a Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! When I saw this post I just remembered I wanted to be able to read books again... even just one book (real book) a month. Now it's Feb and I haven't read any for Jan... unless you count manga. :-(

    ReplyDelete