Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 171 - The Day the Garden was in Black and White


June 20, 2011

Today is a holiday and it's a hot one! I traipsed around the garden this afternoon to cool off and took a few shots. What I found fascinating about having this photo in black and white is that you get to notice details that are hidden in the colors, such as the textures of the petals or the fine wisps of spiderwebs in the flowers.

6 comments:

  1. Shooting in black and white really does tend to bring out details and textures otherwise invisible or unnoticeable when in color. =) I love this shot btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I love this theme! I love that photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot sis. I also love its bokeh effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I used the digital macro setting for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot sis!

    I now realized na maganda din pala i-shot ng B&W ang flowers.

    ReplyDelete