Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 265 - The Day the Ballpens Came with a Warning

September 22, 2011


My boss kept complaining that after his meetings, his ballpens would get lost. He was convinced that people were stealing them, and wanted me to let people know that those who got his ballpens would be poisoned. I took him literally. Imagine his reaction when I presented him with these. hehehe...

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I remembered my friend used to do the same thing before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this is the first time I encountered this! Normally kasi name lang haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this with my other boss (without the poison part). Effective talaga, even if the ballpen reached the other building, bumabalik talaga. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayos to sis ha!! Haha.. No one would dare steal the pens anymore. Haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... Ang galing! Magawa ngga yan sa office. :D

    ReplyDelete