Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 149 - The Day I Saw Clearly

May 29, 2011

I am enjoying my new glasses. Bad, bad me - it took four years before I replaced my old ones! 
Fortunately my grade didn't go up (yay!). What I like about my new ones are that:
    (1) the lenses aren't scratched; and
    (2) they don't fall off when I lean forward.
I got these frames on sale at Executive Optical. I was drawn to the temples - cutouts along the sides, black on the outside, purple on the inside and yellow around the earpiece.

4 comments:

  1. Ang funky ng kulay Sis!
    You're not that bad, It took me almost four years din - 3 yrs and 10 months to be exact hahaha!

    Good that hindi tumaas grado mo, coz mine did. At 2 weeks bago ako nakapag-adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sis! Tagged you on this post: http://faithandotherstories.blogspot.com/2011/06/tagged-ten-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naku... ako din turning four na ang aking specs. Pinalitan lang ng lens once. Pag-uwi ko I'll get myself new ones. Or maybe get the courage to try contacts.

    ReplyDelete