Saturday, February 5, 2011

035 - The Day of the Mysterious Box


February 4, 2011

What's in the box? My new office computer! I'm so glad Jophet finally sent it from head office, and I'm really, really over-the-moon happy that Alvin installed Adobe CS5! I can't wait to explore it on Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. CS5? Woohoo!!! I only have CS4. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. New computer with CS5? Wow, I like! Walang restrictions, sis? I know I'm going to get a new lappie at work next month but I'm not excited sa dami ng restrictions and not sure if it has Adobe master collection installed. I was hoping for a tablet w/ our CS4 master collection installed (no CS5 license kami) kasi but lappie lang ibibigay sa akin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From head office, basic programs lang talaga - MS Office, Internet Explorer, etc. Other programs are added later. I didn't know it was going to be CS5 because they were still setting up when I left the office on Friday. Our license before was for Photoshop 7 pa - you can imagine how many years I was begging for an upgrade!

    I wish I had a tablet. I'm using a mouse lang eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. Same here. Hanggang testing lang ako sa mga tablets dito. Humirit ako ng "tablet" nung tinanong ako kung desktop or laptop. Laptop lang daw talaga. :(

    ReplyDelete