Sunday, February 13, 2011

044 - The Day I Went Searching and Came Up Empty-handed


February 13, 2011

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and already I'm being bombarded with questions like "Who's your Valentine?" I haven't found my true love yet, but I guess finding one is as lucky as finding a four-leaf clover. Meanwhile, my Valentine's date is.... Mommy!

7 comments:

  1. I don't have a date too for like 20+ years (ayaw i-reveal ang tunay na age haha) and I am fine with that. I spend it with friends.

    Lucky you! I haven't seen a 4 clover leaf my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen one either. Still looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have never seen a 4-leaf cover din sis, though i'm quite contended with the 3-leaf. pwede na! as for my valentine's day, zero din! will just spend it with my son, eating ice cream while watching cartoons. happy hearts day sis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Happy Valentine's to you and Zion, sis!

    A 3-leaf clover is fine - each leaf looks like a heart, so I got three leaves saying "I - LOVE - YOU". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy heart's day mga sis! Wel;, sama nyo na ako sa mga walang date. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this pic. You are so good in macrophotos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww i love clover. when i was thinking of getting a tattoo, sabi ko papalagay ko clover eh. lucky you! i haven't seen one in ages! :)

    ReplyDelete