Tuesday, February 15, 2011

046 - The Day I Made an Impulse Buy at My Waterloo


February 15, 2011

Nerissa and Joyce were buying stickers in National Bookstore, and I was in no hurry so I went in and browsed through the sale tables. I picked this up for P100 from the original price of P585. Problem is I have several books in my read list, so this will have to go on the back burner for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I read this na like 2 years ago. Nakakatawa siya. May 2 installment na to. The second one was Queen of Babble in the Big City and the last one yung Queen of Babble Gets Hitched. I haven't read the last two kasi parang ang flow niya parang Shopaholic eh like both characters went to the city then get married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting!
    Which reminds me...2 months ago na yung last book na nabasa ko, and I haven't bought a book in ages!

    ReplyDelete