Sunday, March 20, 2011

078 - The Day I Indulged in Satisfying a Curiousity


March 19, 2011

I spent the evening watching the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert. I've really liked the musical since high school but I also wanted to watch this because:



(1) Lea Salonga as Fantine; and
(2) I was curious to see how Nick Jonas would do as Marius. He wasn't off key, but he lacked something. Power? Expression? Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. I love Les Miserables. One reason kung bakit gusto ko yung musical is because of Lea. Another is, it was easier to listen to the soundtrack than read the 1-pound book I have of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to struggle through an abridged version of the book back in high school. I agree, listening to the soundtrack is easier! As long as you know the storyline, the lyrics/dialogue fill in the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete