Sunday, March 27, 2011

086 - The Day I Took the Tripod Out


March 27, 2011

Thanks to Janice's cellphone keypad not being locked, she woke me up early on a Sunday morning. Rather than stay in bed, I went out armed with a tripod to take pictures of flowers in the sunshine. This is my favorite shot of the bunch.



I have to share this other photo I took this morning, since I love it too. This is the moss on our driveway:
And this is my dog Ruff, who got tired of following me around trying to seek my attention while I was taking pictures. When I looked up after taking the moss shot, I saw he'd plopped himself down next to the tripod:

5 comments:

  1. Ang ganda, sis! And Ruff is so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda ng mga shots mo sis!

    Hello Ruff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shots and ang cute ng aso mo! kamukha siya nung aso namin before na si Jimbo.

    ReplyDelete